ABLOCK vs TOXEMIA - Licking Blocks against toxemia
Ablock vs Toxemia licking blocks contribute to:
• the improvement of the birth rate,
• the prevention of the occurrence of pregnancy toxemia, and retention of fetal membranes,
• the increasing of the milk production and the preparation for the upcoming lactation period,
• the highest rate of growth of lactating goats and sheep due to better quality of colostrum produced,
• the best utilization of food,
• the stabilization of the pH of the large abdomen,
• the improvement of health and fertility and
• the stimulation of metabolism.
Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Propionate
Chemical Analysis %:
Additives per kg
|Vitamin A (3a672a)||75.000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3 (3a671)||12.500 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (3α700)||250mg|
|Iodate (Calcium Iodine-3b202)||60mg|
|Cobalt (Cobalt Carbonate-3b302)||2mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite-3b801)||150mcg|
Carton Box 20kg (Contains: 4 blocks of 5kg)
Smart pack packaging with special handle for easy transport:
Carton Box 10kg (Contains: 2 blocks of 5kg)
Ablock vs Toxemia series licking blocks are packaged per piece with protective film and have a product label.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Instructions for Proper Use of the Product
- Ensure free access of animals to the product.
- Make sure there is drinking water near the product.
- Do not consume the product after the indicated expiration date.
Date of expiry:
- 12 months from the date of expiry