ABLOCK vs TOXEMIA - Licking Blocks against toxemia
- the improvement of the birth rate,
- the prevention of the occurrence of pregnancy toxemia, and retention of fetal membranes,
- the increasing of the milk production and the preparation for the upcoming lactation period,
- the highest rate of growth of lactating goats and sheep due to better quality of colostrum produced,
- the best utilization of food,
- the stabilization of the pH of the large abdomen,
- the improvement of health and fertility and
- the stimulation of metabolism.
Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Propionate
Chemical Analysis %:
Additives per kg
|Vitamin A (3a672a)||75.000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3 (3a671)||12.500 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (3a700)||250mg|
|Iodate (Calcium Iodine-3b202)||60mg|
|Cobalt (Cobalt Carbonate-3b302)||2mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite-3b801)||150mcg|
Carton Box 20kg (Contains: 4 blocks of 5kg)
Smart pack packaging with special handle for easy transport:
Carton Box 10kg (Contains: 2 blocks of 5kg)
Ablock vs Toxemia licking blocks are packed per piece with protective film and product label.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Instructions for Proper Use of the Product
Ensure free access of animals to the product.
Make sure there is drinking water near the product.
Do not consume the product after the indicated expiration date.