ZEOBLOCK - Inorganic Supplementary Feed
• In the cleansing of the digestive system from heavy metals and toxins,
• In meeting the daily needs of sodium, vitamins and trace elements,
• In the reduction of mastitis,
• In increasing ruminants,
• In the increase of ruminations,
• In the increase of milk production and in the improvement of its quality.
Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Zeolite.
Chemical Analysis %:
Additives per kg
|Vitamin A (3a672a)||15.000 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3 (3a671)||2.500 I.U.|
|Vitamin E (3α700)||20mg|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate-3b202)||60mg|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite-3b801)||10mg|
Carton Box 20kg (Contains: 4 blocks of 5kg)
Carton Box 20kg (Contains: 2 blocks of 10kg)
Carton Box 18kg (Contains: 6 blocks of 3kg)
Smart pack packaging with special handle for easy transport:
Carton Box 10kg (Contains: 2 blocks of 5kg)
Zeoblock licking blocks are packed per piece with protective film and product label.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Instructions for Proper Use of the Product:
Ensure free access of animals to the product.
Make sure there is drinking water near the product.
Do not consume the product after the indicated expiration date.
Date of expiry
12 months from the date of expiry